Thursday 7 June 2007

My Website Part 2

My Website Part 2


On the website, I had to position both the jump-menu and the buttons out of place so when they were exported as a html, they would all line up and slot back into place.

Inside the jump-menu, I chose to name a title 'choose song---'. This will not be a sound or will not go to any further link but, will allow the user to then be able to click onto the other sounds in the list which all would then be a song. (the first is a blank option)

Inside the jump-menu, I chose to name a title 'song 1', but this time, I browsed and found a mp3 sound, which using the jump-menu, will allow the viewer to click onto the song of his/her choice, and it would then subsequently play the song in the window.

This is my final design for the jump-menu.

When the user has selected the song, it will open up in the window and be displayed as this above image.

I had to split up the buttons as a weird glitch kept on occurring. This was the link from the first button (home) would always be the same for the button next to it even when I changed the link and saved it, it would still revert back. So I had to put the home button on it's own layer, and the remaining three buttons, were placed on another layer.

I am now creating the 'search bar' which will be located on three out of the four pages.

I clicked onto the 'forms' tab' and then opened up the 'text field'.


This the the final appearance of the 'search bar'.








No comments: